AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, Dumbwaiters and Elevators in Philadelphia, PA
If you’re in the Philadelphia area and were wondering where to purchase mobility products and disability aids such as stair lifts, lift chairs, vertical platform lifts, wheelchair lifts, and more, wonder no more – welcome to AmeriGlide!
Part of the nationwide AmeriGlide family, your local store in Philadelphia is packed full of all the disability products – and advice – you will ever need. We invite you to take a look around the AmeriGlide Philadelphia website where you’ll find details of all our products, as well as helpful articles to help you choose the right products for you. If you need more help, simply call the AmeriGlide Philadelphia store for a no-obligation consultation with a member of our friendly team.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,799.00
- Weight capacity: 264 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $1,899.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $2,299.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $1,949.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $2,799.00
- Best Valued Premium Lift on the market
- Installation included
- Power swivel seat
- Lever linked footrest raiser
- Digital diagnostic display
- 308-pound weight capacity
- Battery Powered
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
AmeriGlide is the nation’s leader in mobility and disability products such as our fantastic range of vertical platform lifts. Take a look around!
Our residential platform lifts are great for any home, commercial lifts will help your customers and coworkers access your building, and our portable lifts are extremely versatile.
Imagine the possibilities with an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter– effortlessly fetch and carry objects between the levels of your home or workplace.
Starting at $3,475.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unathorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
AmeriGlide has a quality selection of wheelchair lifts, including vertical platform lifts, hoists, and vehicle lifts – all at great prices and with great warranties.
Starting at $3,500.00
Purchase an AmeriGlide Bathtub Lift from your local AmeriGlide store today and you could soon be enjoying a relaxing bath in peace and tranquility.
Starting at $699.00
With an AmeriGlide Walk in Bathtub you’ll never have to worry about falling or being in pain while getting in or out of the tub.
Starting at $489.00
AmeriGlide Lift Chairs can be completely customized to suit your tastes, needs, and budget. Check out the variety of lift chairs at AmeriGlide today.
Starting at $549.99
With an AmeriGlide mobility scooter you can be completely independent and go anywhere you please without pain, breathlessness, or fear of falling.
Starting at $175.00